At Westlab, we are committed to taking actions that reduce our carbon footprint and, in turn, help our customers reduce theirs. As a major supplier to laboratories across Australia and North America, we know that we have a role to play in addressing environmental challenges. Our sustainability and Environmental policy helps Westlab deliver best practice environmental outcomes and provide our customers with innovative solutions.
The Westlab Way is the underpinning foundation of our core beliefs and values which guides our decisions and actions, which includes the Westlab Group’s commitment to reducing our environmental impacts while providing superior service and value to our customers.
The environment policy sets out Westlab’s position on the environment. It covers all Westlab’s activities that impact on the environment that we live and work in.
This policy applies to everyone who works at Westlab in any capacity, whether full-time, part-time or casual, including temporary employees and contractors.
At Westlab we will:
- Comply with environmental laws and regulations.
- Reduce and cut use of plastics internally and in packaging.
- Develop a culture of sustainable environmental management by: developing the awareness and involvement of our employees; implementing programs for environmental management and energy reduction.
- Share best practices for environmental management and energy efficiency across our Divisions.
- Engage with our suppliers, customers and joint venture partners to develop improved environmental sustainability practices.
Westlab and Associated Partners’ Environmental Sustainability Certifications